Contacts and Directions
Chatham Presbyterian Church
1835 East Walnut
Chatham, Illinois 62629
Church Office -
Crossroads Counseling Center -
Financial Office -
217.483.4204 ext. 17
Christian Education Ministries -
217.483.4204 ext. 14
Frontline Student Ministries -
217.483.4204 ext. 18
Worship Arts Ministries -
217.483.4204 ext. 24
Church Business Hours -
Double left-click on map for
google maps directions.
Chatham Presbyterian Church 1835 East Walnut Chatham, Illinois 62629 217.483.4204 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday Worship Hours -
Sunday School Hours -
Donna is licensed by the State of Illinois as a Clinical Professional Counselor. She has her Masters Degree in Marraige and Family Counseling and has practiced counseling for over 20 years. She has experience with adults, adolescents and children.
Margie, M.A., earned her Masters Degree in Human Development Counseling from the University of Illinois at Springfield, with a concentration in Marriage, Couple and Family Therapy.
- To offer with integrity and professionalism a safe atmosphere for the sharing of sometimes personal problems and concerns.
- To provide an environment where the healing of relationships and enhanced communication can take place.
- To educate others about the roads to intimacy and connectedness.
- To encourage person and spiritual growth.
- To encourage openness to God's work in each of our lives.
Available on weekday and evenings. Counseling sessions are 50 minutes in length.
Fees are based on a sliding scale, based on family income. Some insurance is accepted. Mastercard and Visa are accepted as well.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment please call: 217.483.1224
Client Info -
Fee Scale -
Monday - Friday 9am to Noon
8:30am for Adults and Youth